Powered By Blogger

Welocme!!!!

Welcome to my blog I hope you find what your looking for in a blog.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I went to Mobile today and saw what a black neighbor hood looked like, and for some reason my mother gasped and laughed at all the bright colors and the originality of the houses and the people. I realized today that me and my mother are not very similar because I viewed the houses as an art that has yet to be appreciated. I know I probably sound like I'm senile but studying music for three years has opened my eyes to many possibilities and emotions in life like seeing the potential of those houses. I feel like every person is entitled to five things in themselves; confidence, beauty, imagination, creativity, and their own thoughts and opinions. We all need these things in ourselves to truly believe in ourselves.
-Abby Frazier ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment